Saturday, March 14, 2009

Troy's 9 Month Pics

Here is my little buddy's pictures that a cute friend of mine took. We were on the train tracks and her 3 little boys were telling us to be careful in case a train came, and sure enough we heard the train whistle and got outta there! We went back for more pictures after the train was done and that's when Troy started eating the greasy nasty rocks. He had a black face after! Enjoy! We miss you all! Love: The Hoybjerg's

Blowing bubbles!


Eating dirty rocks



Put 'em up!



'Sup?!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

StorminJACS said...

He is absolutely adorable!! Love the train tracks pics and the "put em up" :) Love you!!!

Raber Family said...

What a cutee! Love the photos.........saw them on the website too.

Jacci Halliday said...

Love flexing his muscles
He is growing up WAY too fast!

Venna said...

Who has "one" of the cutest grandsons??? I love every one of these pics...copies please Whit :)

Valaine said...

Ok.... He can be the cutest till I get some of them ;) Along with Ryan, Benjamin,Matthew,Cole, Benjamin, Jonathan,and Chase! Did I leave anyone out? remember I have the cutest grand dogs. That has to count for something for now.

Valaine said...

He is a cutee~ I love his eyes!