
It has been so amazing to watch the Draper Temple go from being a dream to actually being built and now being dedicated. In case you didn't hear Grandma was invited and given a special ticket to be IN the Temple for it's dedication today. What an amazing dream come true for and amazing Draper Woman! KSL ran a story on it today, just thought you might like to see it! Love you all.
p.s. I am sure Grandpa will be there as well. There is NO WAY he would miss this!
p.s. I am sure Grandpa will be there as well. There is NO WAY he would miss this!
Video Courtesy of KSL.com



3 comments:
We had to be on the bus this morning at 7:00. We were fortunate to be able to be in the room with the Aspen trees all around. President Monson was right across the way! So close but yet so far! It was a very touching dedication. Little Ashley Peterson's grandpa gave the opening prayer. She passed away a year ago this very day. President Monson was so cute at the corner stone. He joked with every single person that he called upon to put in mortar. He reminded me a lot of dad. I am so excited for Mom to be in there right now! She was so excited! What a dream for her. Lets all go there as a family. What do ya say? How about when Vicki is here in May?
Families are Forever! I am so thank for each person in this GREAT FAMILY!
I never thought I would have a Temple literally in my backyard! It's amazing the comfort it gives as I see it lit up every night. We ARE blessed! It's been fun to see mom sooo excited! I remember when it was first announced and she said, "oh, I hope I'm still around to see it finished"! She's not only "around" she is alive and well and still kickin' strong! What a blessing she is to us all! Thanks for sharing your thoughts Valaine. You're so lucky to have been inside. Thanks for sharing the pics Steph! This blog has been so much fun to help us stay connected! I hope dad was with mom today. I'm pretty sure, like you, that he wouldn't miss it!
How neat! Grandma DESERVED to be there for sure. I wish I could have been there. It looks beautiful! Can't wait to go through it when we come home.
Post a Comment