Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hooray for Parties!!






















































































































4 comments:

Venna said...

Fairlane,
Thanks for hosting another wonderful party! Your house was amazing. My how we have grown in numbers. Thanks to mom for the wonderful "Whitney, Adam and Troy surprise"! I'm amazed she kept such a good secret! Thanks to all of our wonderful family for your thoughts and prayers (and soups) in my behalf. I hopefully won't be so "stiffnecked" anymore! Happy New Year to all of the Whetman Greats! Love you all!

Raber Family said...

Makes me homesick. Sure wish we could have been there! Thank you for sharing! Miss you all!

Picturegramma said...

what a great Fam we have! Valaine your party was so much fun. My turn next year! sure Love Ya,
Valerie

Picturegramma said...

Hey Sistas and all you Whetman GreatS!!! Steph is trying to get me to be blog worthy...At least I'm on facebook...but seriously...Thank you all for making Christmas so amazing! Valaine your party was so awesome! I owe you so much for hosting it. Next year, let's come to my house or even have a progressive dinner and end up here. What so you all think!
Love you all Happy... and all the best in the NEW YEAR!!Let's go see Donny and MArie!