
Missing Kira... She had to leave for FHE We will have to have another photo shoot! I f I am able to jump again!

Robert and Terry were so funny! I think Robert had some ballet training that I wasn't aware of.

We had a family sewing day. I invented making aprons out of dish towels! Everyone made their own even the boys! It was fun! These are in preparation for our candy making day. Although I am not sure when we can all get together to do it :)

Buddy has an apron too! I love family traditions!

STOP!! That was a lot of work!!! Dont eat it all ready!!!
5 comments:
too fun!!!!!!!! Wish we were there to play. Glad Buddy got his apron.........he needs to be properly dressed for all occasions, right? You guys are awesome.
OMG that is awesome! I wanna play! So Valaine, you look like you are a teenager in that jumping pic! You are one hot mama!
Wow..Fairlane! You definitely are the YOUNGER sista! Way to go! Want some pics of me lounging around??? I'm jealous!
PS..this is why your arms hurt :)
what darling aprons! How many towels did it take per apron? 2? 3? LOVE them!
Post a Comment