Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Appen... what?

My dad decided he needed some more attention, so he decided to go in for emergency appendectomy last night. I took this picture of him after the surgery (when he was still out of it) and he said, "go post to the Whetman greats!" I asked him today if he remembers saying that, but he doesn't remember a thing. haha

Needless to say, he is home and recovering well. Thanks everyone!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh! That is crazy! I bet that was so painful! Hope everything is okay!

Jacci Halliday said...

appendix' who need them? Love that he wanted it posted and so happy he is doing well!

Venna said...

Let's just say some people should NEVER have anesthesia! You're awesome good buddy!

Raber Family said...

Hey there Roberto! Sure hope you are up and feeling better. We hope to see you and everyone that can make it in St. George! Love ya!

Venna said...

BTW...I bet you saved it in a jar didn't you??