Last weekend, I drove down to my parents with all four children. Dustin was busy so I asked if I could run away. My mom was having a stamp workshop (her last one) and I'd never been to one. The girls have been dying to play with Gma Mickey and Pa Bob as well, thus we made the trek South. Much to my dismay our usual 3 1/2 - 4 hour journey turned into a 5 hour journey thanks to the wonderful So. Cal. traffic. I got to listen to an earful of complaints, but overall we had an enjoyable trip and Benjamin just was a good boy drinking his bottles.
We had a suprise visit on Saturday morning from The Brown's (missing Terry and Afton), but it was so fun to see them and let them hold our little, I mean BIG Benjamin for the first time. He weighs in at a whopping 20 lbs these days. (note in the picture....Valaine is helping Robert hold him up. :) ) The girls loved teasing them all. We look forward to seeing all who come to St. George for Thanksgiving!!!



1 comment:
Going back to the Soffe's domain was so fun! Their home brought back so many fun memories! Vicki was the best hostess and activity day planner! Many fun summer vacations! Thanks Vic and Bobber!
Post a Comment