Gpa with Mia
Just found these pictures going through one of the many boxes I need to sort through. Thought I'd share them with you.
Gma with Rabers and Fairbanks cousins
Gma with Baby Sarah
Gma with Baby Sarah and Hannah
I also wanted to post a picture of my wonderful parents on their wedding day with both sets of my grandparents. :) They just celebrated their 40th year of marriage last February. What neat people they are to me and I sure hope that they have many more wonderful years together.
Velora Ruth Sorensen and George Phillips Whetman,
Vicki Lee Whetman and Bob Soffe,
Geneve Cannon and George Wallace Soffe
Mr. and Mrs. Bob Soffe February 16, 1968
I am ever grateful for these special people in my life. Without them, I wouldn't be here today. Thank you to both sets of my Grandparents and my own Mom and Dad for loving each other enough to start such a wonderful family legacy. I sure love all of you guys.
GOD BE WITH YOU TILL ME MEET AGAIN GRANDPA WHETMAN!
(AND GRANDMA AND GRANDPA SOFFE!)





2 comments:
Your parents reception was the coolest! I remember coloring pictures of the wedding over and over again and teling everyone "my sister's colors are pink and cranberry" The matching shoes and everything was so fun and having a full out program and dancing where everyone stayed and really danced. It was a fun memory although I was very sad that Bob was taking away my sister.
Fun to hear stories of their special day! Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment