First off, just had to thank Stephanie for getting this started. For all of your with blogs, could you please send me your link. I love seeing Stormi's, Steph's, & Carissa's blogs. It makes you all feel like you aren't so far away. :) If you aren't invited to mine, please let me know.
Hello there Family! I guess Whitney and I both have the same feeling of Grandpa sending down our little angels to our family. During my entire pregnancy as I'd talk with Grandma, she and I would always talk about how Grandpa got to help take care of our little boy in Heaven before he got to our home here one Earth. She was so excited to get to hold him so briefly on our quick trip to Bakersfield, CA in June. She said, "Grandpa already got to hold him, now it's my turn." I truly believe that. I sure wish I had a dream like Whitney and I do agree that it would be neat if we could talk to our Dreams. Anyways, we just thought we'd share these pictures of our cute little ones for you to see. It amazes me still that I now have 4 children. They each are a blessing to our home and we couldn't imagine life without any one of them.
We sure cannot wait to get together for another family outing. Dustin is always asking when the Whetman's are going to get together again. Sounds like August 30th is a good date. Wish we could come.....we'll see how our schedules go. The girls will be in school by then and little Sarah will turn 3 on August 31st. Mommy is having trouble deciding if I can come with just little Benjamin, but then I'd miss my little Sarah's birthday. So, if we aren't there, please know that we are so very happy for you.




No comments:
Post a Comment